Modern Slavery Act Statement
Thomas Sinden is dedicated to the highest possible level of professional standards and ethical conduct and are committed to ensure that all employees, subcontractors and suppliers adhere to the fundamental principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Thomas Sinden Group Structure
Thomas Sinden is a privately owned construction company operating throughout London and the South East of England as a main contractor, for both Public and Private Sector customers. We directly employ an in-house workforce consisting of key building and services trades and appoint subcontractors to provide some packages of work. We are the ultimate parent company with two subsidiaries; TS Joinery Solutions Limited and TS Civil Engineering Limited. The Thomas Sinden Group has an annual turnover of approximately £40 million.
This statement is made on behalf of The Thomas Sinden Group as listed below, in accordance with the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and its contents take account of the activities and supply chains of them all:
- Thomas Sinden Limited
- TS Joinery Solutions Limited
- TS Civil Engineering Limited
Our Policy on Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
Thomas Sinden are committed to combatting modern slavery and human trafficking and employ the following measures in pursuance of this objective:
- develop risk assessments, in order to identify appropriate measures to avoid slavery and human trafficking issues within our business and supply chain;
- provide relevant training to our staff in respect of risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and in our business;
- ensure our suppliers and subcontractors have adequate processes in place to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking within their business in compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015;
- ensure whistle-blowing procedures enable modern slavery and human trafficking issues to be reported, so that any individual may confidentially raise a potential issue.
Download a copy of our statement here: